Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You've got mail!

It was a great mail day yesterday! My SUTK swap items and Embroider Bee blocks arrived!!

This was the second round of the SUTK swap. Last round I received this awesome table runner and apron for my little boy from Tamiko!

Isn't it great? I think so!
This round, I asked for placemats or a rug but I wanted them to be patchwork and blend with the runner that Tamiko sent last round. Here is what arrived in my mailbox.....
A patchwork rug and some reusable snack bags! I love it! they were made by Rachel.


I'm already using the rug....


I also received my 4 embroidered blocks from Tanya for the Embroider Bee. Can't wait to put these into a quilt. I think that I will definitely head up round 3 so that I can get some more blocks to make it bigger!


I was able to cross one more thing off my list this week too - the reusable grocery bag for PP8.
Here she is in all her glory. I'll be sticking it in the mail today partner!!

So here's my list now............
1. Aqua/Brown Crocheted afghan
2. Jane market Bag for myself
3. Zipper pouch for a friends birthday
4. Scrappy patchwork ironing board cover
5. 3 more cloth napkins for our table (finished the others:))
6. Placemats for the dining table
7. Sunglasses holder for myself
8. USA embroidery pattern
9. "i spy" Hexie quilt
10. Final block for Embroider Bee
11. Rug for SUTK swap
12. Kitchen Towel for SUTK swap
13. Jane Market bag for PP8
14. Kitchen towels for PP8


No comments:

Post a Comment