Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Resolutions!

Welcome to Crafting Mania and 2012! I hope that you and yours had a great holiday season and are excited about the start of 2012. Let's face it...I've neglected this blog to the Nth degree. Seriously, its just sad! One of my resolutions for 2012 is to try to do better with this blog. I won't deny that it's hard keeping up with a blog while working full time and trying to maintain every other responsibility but I also feel like "what's the point? Who's reading it anyways?" But alas, I've come to the conclusion that regardless, I will use this blog as a way to document all my fun crafting adventures this year. Maybe I will become a little more technical savvy while I'm at it. :)
I love Flickr and all the fun swaps I've been able to participate it. Here is a look back on 2011 and all the wonderful things that were sent and received or made for my own home.

 I've also participated in two virtual quilting bees this year - The Modern String Quilt Bee and The Embroider Bee. Both bees gave me so great blocks. Here are all my string blocks laid out and the quilt top completed.
For 2012, I'm "co-chairing" a new bee for a Herringbone block and I'm so excited. I'm also participating in a charity bee (do.good stitches) which makes quilts for people in need. My new year looks to be quite busy. Hope yours is just as fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment