So one of the reasons that I started this blog was because I joined the Finish It Up! group on flickr. I won't lie and pretend that I don't have alot of unfinished projects (UFO's or WIP's) that need finishing because I do! (I just might not elaborate on all that needs doing!) Joining the Finish it Up group will hopefully hold me accountable to finish up some of the projects that I need to get done and help me clean off my sewing area at the same time.
Here is my list of WIP's:
1. Aqua/Brown Crocheted afghan
2. Jane market Bag for myself
3. Zipper pouch for a friends birthday
4. Scrappy patchwork ironing board cover
5. 3 more cloth napkins for our table (finished the others:))
6. Placemats for the dining table
7. Sunglasses holder for myself8. USA embroidery pattern
9. "i spy" Hexie quilt
13. Jane Market bag for PP8
14. Kitchen towels for PP8
So in the first week, I finished up my final blocks for the Embroider Bee and the two bigger items for my SUTK Swap partner, one being this rug.
So this week/weekend I plan on finishing the kitchen towels I've started for PP8 and then contructing the Jane Market bag (also for PP8). And making the zipper pouch for my friend Jenna's birthday.
I've been working alot on my brown and teal crocheted afghan and it is almost finished as well. More pictures to follow soon!
Here's to knocking off some of these WIP's!!